Nothing beats serving up a delicious Barbecue Country Ham when you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe for the grill.
The term “ham” generally refers to a liquid or smoke cured pork butts(shoulder) and shanks. This is a Ham Butt, liquid cured with spices and available most anywhere in the States. The additional smoke process on your grill or smoker makes it a 5 star premium Ham fit for a Pit Masters table!
The BBQ Pit Boys show you step by step how to keep it moist and tender and with a flavor that you can only achieve on the BBQ grill!
You can print out this BBQ Pit Boys recipe at http://www.BBQPitBoys.com
Country Ham Barbecue Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys
- Hamburger Recipes for the Barbeque Grill by the BBQ Pit Boys (bbqchannel.wordpress.com)
- BBQ Ribs Recipe Pit Boys Country Style (bbqchannel.wordpress.com)
- BBQ Ribs Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys (bbqchannel.wordpress.com)
- Barbecue Sauce Recipe (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Bacon Chicken Sticks recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Grilling recipes from the BBQ Pit Boys (youtubemontages.wordpress.com)
- Beer Can Chicken Barbecue by the BBQ Pit Boys (bbqchannel.wordpress.com)
- Rib Eye Steak Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys (bbqchannel.wordpress.com)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe Recipe BBQ Pit Boys Style (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- BBQ Pit Boys Classic Sub Sandwich Recipe (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)