When the internal temp. of the meat reaches around 195f, remove from the fire and wrap it in plastic wrap or foil for about 45 minutes to an hour so that it can rest -allowing the delicate flavor and juices to permeate the meat.
Shred as shown, and enjoy!
-BBQ Pit Boys
You can print out this BBQ Pit Boys recipe at http://www.BBQPitBoys.com
- NY/NJ Dining: Johnny’s Smokehouse (offthebroiler.wordpress.com)
- BMO Field gets serious about BBQ (thestar.com)
- BBQ Ribs Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys (bbqchannel.wordpress.com)
- Saucy Mama’s Lime Chipotle Pulled Pork (alacartekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Pulled Pork Roast Sandwich (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Barbecue Sauces, Dry Rubs & Marinades by the BBQ Pit Boys (youtubemontages.wordpress.com)
- imabonehead: Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Cole Slaw – Cook Shoot Blog (cookshootblog.com)
- The Monthly Rubdown: Pork Barrel BBQ (bbqaddicts.com)
- Smoke Break BBQ presents BBQ 101 (bigjt.wordpress.com)