Here at the Pit, we call them “Jacks Ribs” but typically they are known as Country Style Pork Ribs. They are simple to grill and a great recipe to have on hand if you need a quick and easy meal hot off the BBQ grill.
Although most Ribmen describe this cut of meat more as a “chop” than a “rib”, the pork industry prefers to call them Ribs. So Ribs they are!
All you need to get started is 4-5lbs. Country Style Pork Ribs, 3 -18oz. bottles of your favorite barbecue sauce, 12oz. beer (or water will do). Get your charcoal grill good and hot and in about an hour you’ll be serving up delicious, moist and tender Barbecue Pork Ribs.
You can print out this BBQ Pit Boys recipe at http://www.BBQPitBoys.com
- Rib Eye Steak Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Barbecue Sauce Recipe (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- imabonehead: Easy BBQ Ribs ” The Domestic Man (thedomesticman.com)
- New Pork & BBQ Sauce Coupon + ShopRite Deal (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Bacon Chicken Sticks recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- BBQ Pit Boys Classic Sub Sandwich Recipe (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Grilling recipes from the BBQ Pit Boys (youtubemontages.wordpress.com)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe Recipe BBQ Pit Boys Style (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Barbecue Sauces, Dry Rubs & Marinades by the BBQ Pit Boys (youtubemontages.wordpress.com)